Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Time and time again

From time to time i stop by this here bloggin site and tell a tale of epic proportion! Actually now that i think about it...No i do not~ Hahaha all kidding aside umm pretty much what i have been up to is absolutely nothing. Although i have come to the realization that if i were to actually do something i would not be any happier than i already am.Thats right by doing nothing and striving for nothing im achieving a happier better me.Sometimes you just have to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet sometimes.And thats what im doing.Soakin up the sun if you will.Although i did go snowboarding.Was my first time in the snow and i have to say i hated it.With a huuuuge passion i hated the snow.Some say its pretty and i can assure you in my mind it is not.It's way to bright and the suns evil glare reflects off of it.ugh hideous snow EVIL snow.Yea but thats about it for me nothing new.How have you all been?Heres a pic of me and my niece at Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home